Your First Visit
Our practice is committed to providing you with high quality dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your medical and dental history forms
- Take any radiographs indicated of your teeth and mouth
- Clean and polish your teeth, checking your teeth and gums for any cavities, or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
After your checkup and dental hygiene are complete, we will go over your radiographs, your dental exam findings, and help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have.
Regular checkups are important to maintain a healthy smile! It is important to keep your gums and teeth healthy to have a healthy mouth and body. Please remember to book your regular check-ups.
- The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss treatment options with you, so that you can make the best choice for you.
- Our fees are set by the Ontario Dental Association. Our practice accepts VISA, Mastercard, and Debit payments. We accept payment plans and can guide you with details on funding your dental expense.
- Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance benefits. We will work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your needs and your budget.