Welcome Back to Conlin Dentistry!
Thank you for your continued patience and co-operation as we navigate through unprecedented times. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you [and your family]. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
Here is what to expect:
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office and you will have to sign them so they can be scanned into your records.
- Upon arriving at the clinic, please stay in your vehicle and call us to check-in for your appointment. You are also welcome to wait outside while you check-in. A member of our team will notify you when we are ready to see you.
- Please Enter With Your Own Mask , we can provide a mask only to the active patient being seen if they do not have one. Your screening questionnaire will be reviewed before entering the office. Your temperature will also be taken with a contact-free thermometer upon entry, as part of our screening procedures.
- Only scheduled patients will be allowed entry into the office. (Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible)
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the clinic and we will be asking all patients to sanitize their hands before entering. Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- Members of our team will also be wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
- We have always been committed to providing a clean and hygienic environment for our clients. In addition to our regular cleaning routine, our team will be sanitizing procedure rooms and equipment with medical grade disinfectant before and after each patient. In addition, our office has been newly upgraded with HEPA Air Purifiers in each room to eliminate and purify 99.9% of airborne particles
- We will ask you practice social distancing in common areas of the waiting room.
- The Restrooms Will Be Closed to all patients for now.
Checking Out After Your Appointment:
We will offer credit or debit payment only at the front desk.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team. We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 905-576-8222 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Conlin Dentistry